What Do We offer?
Our hardware, software supply and maintenance services cater to every possible technological need that an enterprise might have. Maintenance services include both hardware maintenance and support services, and network software maintenance and support services. We work with multiple reputed brands and source our products from reliable vendors, taking care to adhere to the strict tests and most stringent standards of quality that we pride ourselves on.
Hardware maintenance and support services are preventive and remedial services that physically repair or optimize hardware, including contract maintenance and per-incident repair. Hardware support also includes online and telephone technical troubleshooting and assistance for setup, and all fee-based hardware warranty upgrades.
Software maintenance and support services include long-term and pay-as-you-go (incident-based) support contracts. Software support contracts include remote troubleshooting and support provided via the telephone and online channels, as well as installation assistance and basic usability assistance. In some cases, software support services may include new product installation services, installation of product updates, migrations for major releases of software and other types of proactive or reactive on-site services. Software products and technologies covered under this category include operating systems and infrastructure software. Software support services do not include the purchase of subscriptions that provide entitlement and rights to use future minor versions (point releases) or future major releases of software.
Our Services Include:
- Supply and installation of a variety of different kinds of desktop systems, workstations and servers, all sourced from popular international brands with proven reliability.
- Comprehensive maintenance services including the option of all-encompassing annual maintenance contracts which address problems instantaneously and prevent downtime.
- Comprehensive maintenance services for all important IT ingredients like desktop computers, servers, network components including LAN and WAN and user support systems.
- Generation of periodic hardware health reports and recommendations regarding future upgrades.
- A rapid answer to emergency hardware, software supply and maintenance service calls.