Penetration testing from Micro Semiconductor helps you strengthen your security systems. The main objective of a network penetration test is to identify exploitable vulnerabilities in networks, systems, hosts, and network devices before hackers are able to discover and exploit them.
Micro Semiconductor security experts simulate the tactics, techniques, and procedures of real-world attackers targeting your high-risk cyber assets. Network penetration testing will reveal real-world opportunities for hackers to be able to compromise systems and networks in such a way that allows for unauthorized access to sensitive data or even take-over systems for malicious or non-business purposes.
Our penetration testing approach or methodology includes an attack simulation carried out by our highly trained security consultants in an effort to:
- Determine whether your critical data is actually at risk
- Identify complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker hacks them
- Understand the risk level for your organization
- Help to fix identified network security flaws
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
What will you get from our security services?
- High-level executive summary report
- Technical documentation that allows you to recreate our findings
- Fact-based risk analysis to validate results
- Good recommendations for longer-term improvement